We thought of doing this blog because our mom runs this website called The Power of Moms (with Alia and Grace's mom, April). We think moms are great but we think kids are even more important than moms (j/k). But really, me and Isaac think kids can change the world by helping to make their families strong and being strong themselves.
So this website is going to have a bunch of cool ideas that kids can do to help make your family really great. Like we're going to tell you about some of our favorite family traditions and how we work hard to earn things that we want. Plus we'll tell you ideas on how to be a great big brother/sister and how to help your parents and make them them think you're awesome (then they'll want to buy you tons of stuff - well, maybe not, but it'll make them happy and happy parents are good things to have!).
Isaac and I will try to do posts a few times a week. Plus we've got our good friends Alia and Grace and lots of awesome cousins (almost 30 on my dad's side and like 20 on my mom's side) and other cool friends that we'll invite to do guest posts on here sometimes.
We want lots of kids' ideas on here. You can put a comment here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your stories or ideas about:
- being a good example (to your friends or family)
- helping your parents
- doing good things for your school or your neighborhood or community
- how much fun it is to do stuff with your family
- getting your homework and chores done in a fun way
- getting along with your brothers and sisters
- doing well in school
- whatever else you think kids should know so they can help their family be great!