Sunday, June 13, 2010

GOALS

by Grace

Right now our family is working on our goals. Each week we choose one goal we want to be better at like sports, reading, praying, and understanding scriptures. I like this program because at the end of each week you are great at your goal. In our school, we all do a program called 100 Mile Club. A lot of kids are going to 200, 300, and 400. It helps people run, jog, and walk every day. We are doing it next year and I know a lot of kids will run faster and faster. I wanted to be better at soccer so for a whole MONTH, I have been kicking the ball against the wall and now I can't stop. My brother, Ethan is working on reading a long book. Alia is working on reading all Fablehaven books before next Sunday and my mom, April is working on a website called Power Of Moms. I really like how are family is working on goals we want to be good at.

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! I can't wait to see where you guys go in life! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a stranger to you, but a good one. I.ve read all your grandma and grandpa's books and they have really helped me be the best mom I can be. Now I'm reading your mom's stuff and your Aunts stuff. I have 6 kids and I told them about your blog and we read it together. They love it. Good job for making a difference in people's lives. You guys rock! I'm following you now. I hope you dont mind. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete