Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saving up for stuff part II

A few days ago, I went to an amusement park called Lagoon. We've been wanting to go there for ages, and we were SO happy when our church said that we were going to have a Lagoon day. They gave us a coupon so that it would be $29 instead of $40! We saved up our money and had a BLAST!

The best ride we went on was Wicked. Here's a picture:


Another awesome one is Colossus:


But I'm not here to advertise Lagoon

You guys know that there's another reason for this post.

Check out this sentence from above: "We saved up our money and had a BLAST!"


Now let me shorten it for you, so you can finally see the point of this post: "and had a BLAST!"


Nah, I'm just kidding. The REAL reason for this post is...: "We saved up our money".

Yep, that's it. If you just get anything you want just by asking, not earning, you will become spoiled.

VERY spoiled.

By the way, I used to have this blog called Welcome To My Life. I never really used it, but I'm gonna start putting some posts on there. If you wanna go check it out, the link will be hidden somewhere in this post. I'll give you a hint: It's on my favorite roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment