Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Mindstorm!

About a week ago at my grandma's house, I got on the computer with my mom and dad and ordered a Lego Mindstorm from eBay. It got here a few days ago, and ever since then I've been making cool suff. It felt rally good when I got it because I worked for it.So far, I've made a ShooterBot, a robot that can shoot colored balls (That's the one in the video), a little pistol (which is just the front part of the ShooterBot), and now I'm making a SumoBot (see video). Here are some pictures and videos: PS My SumoBot is NOT one of the ones in the SumoBot video, but I did build the 'bot in "ShooterBot with RoomGuard program".








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on earning that! You are one amazing kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a really cool Lego mindstroms robot. The switch command with a sonar works good. You have a very good site. I read your website a lot. Youmust like your mindstroms. Oh and I am using my moms account and I am sorry about thE picture of it kind of makes it look funny.

    Dominic
    Go to web chicken.net

    ReplyDelete